Episode 2: How To Know If Stress Is Really Making You Sick
April 26, 2023
Dr. Joni Labbe, DC, CCN, DCCN
In This Episode, Dr. Joni Labbe, Reveals:
- Negative thoughts and emotions can adversely affect our health, biochemistry, hormones, and emotions.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and practicing positive self-talk, visualization, prayer, or meditation can improve our ability to cope with stress and heal.
- Functional medicine focuses on health management and has made significant progress in managing chronic health conditions.
- Dr. Carolyn Leaf, a neuroscientist, teaches how toxic thoughts and emotions affect our overall health. Her book "Who Switched Off My Brain? Controlling Toxic Thoughts and Emotions" is highly recommended.
- Epigenetics examines the collective impact of genes, environment, food, social interactions, supplements, and mental/emotional state on the quality of life.
- Managing stress is crucial for overall well-being, especially for those with chronic health conditions such as Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism.
- Adrenal glands can impact emotions, energy levels, gut-brain function, thyroid health, and sleep quality.
- The first step to better health is checking blood work and adopting a self-care attitude.
- Chronic stress can cause inflammation, depress the immune system, alter moods, and affect relationships.
- Adrenal imbalances are common and can impact thyroid function.
- Addressing chronic viruses, environmental toxins, and food tolerances can help improve adrenal health and overall well-being.
FEELING LOUSY IS NOT "JUST PART OF GETTING OLDER." IT'S ALL INCLUDED IN THIS PRESENTATION: 8 MASSIVE HYPOTHYROID MYTHS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW.
Sign up for this free presentation to learn why your thyroid + hormones are making you feel like you're falling apart...and what you can do to start feeling better right now! https://vips.thyrosisters.com/webinar-optin-a
Want to work with Dr. Labbe to unravel your thyroid mystery and get you back to feeling and functioning great again?
Book A FREE Clarity Call: https://vips.thyrosisters.com/book-call-a
Follow Us On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thyrosisters/